Thursday, January 19, 2017

Going Postal, Post-Break


Just kidding.  I'm not certifiable yet. 😬

Usually, the segue back into normal life after Christmas break is not a cause for concern; this year, however, Back-2-School "New Year Edition" really knocked me off my feet!  There are several things changing in the school year, and I am not very graceful when it comes to making changes mid-stride.  Long story short, I realized (too late) that I was supposed to plan waaaaaaay more than I actually did.  There were obviously other factors involved, but my small group and I are going through Andy Stanley's "Starting Over" series, and this was my (sizable) slice of the circle.

So, last week I worked very many 14-hour work days.  I didn't get enough sleep, and I was a grouch.  And after all the hours I worked and all the things I seemingly accomplished, I was still behind.  How is it possible to do so much and still have 2879365 things left to do???  Is this what it feels like to be a mom?  I just can't deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment